- Current Prices:$298,500 to $775,000
- Closed Prices:$167,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$327,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$136.66/mo,$1800,$410 to $475/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,775 to 3,506Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Chesapeake Easton Club East is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Chesapeake Easton Club East are about $225,000 – $775,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.