- Current Prices:$540,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$407,400 to $687,000
- Median Sale Price:$563,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$900 to $1000
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:2,824 to 4,950Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chesapeake Pointe are $555,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.