- Current Prices:$469,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$374,950 to $1,450,000
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$1260 to $1700,$280 to $425/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,472 to 9,260Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chesdin Landing are about $365,000 – $1,495,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, other, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.