- Current Prices:$251,900 to $275,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$256,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$110,$20 to $125/mo,$110 to $125/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,593 to 3,042Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cheshunt represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cheshunt are $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.