- Current Prices:$190,000 to $409,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$216,225
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1901 to 1950
- Sq. Ft.:859 to 3,251Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chester represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chester are about $100,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.