- Current Prices:$155,000 to $159,900
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $206/mo,$0 to $247
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:640 to 929Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Chesterfield Garden Condominiums is a neighborhood in Pasadena, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional and colonial style, and they were built between 1985 and 1987. Homes in Chesterfield Garden Condominiums are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.