- Current Prices:$195,000 to $389,900
- Closed Prices:$169,900 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$273,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$425 to $440,$150 to $221/mo,$300 to $440
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:947 to 3,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Chestnut Creek offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $136 to $400. Property taxes range from as low as $1,174 to as high as $3,887.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.