- Current Prices:$189,900 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$189,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$267,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$425,$150 to $221/mo,$360 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:947 to 3,769Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
Homes for Sale
Chestnut Creek is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Chestnut Creek represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chestnut Creek are about $185,000 – $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.