- Current Prices:$95,000
- Closed Prices:$42,500 to $92,900
- Median Sale Price:$62,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$87
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $344,$0/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:773 to 1,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Chestnut Hill is largely a condo community. The homes in Chestnut Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chestnut Hill are about $40,000 – $90,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.