- Current Prices:$325,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $1,335,960
- Median Sale Price:$762,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$249
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,027 to 5,193Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chestnut Hills are about $285,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.