- Current Prices:$179,900
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $167,000
- Median Sale Price:$138,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,119 to 2,070Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chestnut Lake represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chestnut Lake are $130,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.