- Closed Prices:$323,000 to $457,781
- Median Sale Price:$369,900 0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $260,$520
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,232 to 4,208Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Chestnut are about $325,000 – $465,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.