- Current Prices:$300,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$301,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$520 to $605,$170 to $180/mo,$130/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,586 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Chestnut Oaks is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Chestnut Oaks are about $200,000 – $360,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.