- Current Prices:$329,000 to $545,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$230
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50 to $150/mo,$160 to $500/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,236 to 2,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Chestnut Woods is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Chestnut Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chestnut Woods are about $165,000 – $545,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.