- Current Prices:$379,000
- Closed Prices:$273,500 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$330,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $160/mo,$0 to $500/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:1,236 to 2,624Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Chestnut Woods is a neighborhood in Miami, Florida. Homes in Chestnut Woods are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Chestnut Woods typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.