- Current Prices:$2,495,000
- Closed Prices:$995,000 to $1,325,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,079,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$381
- Association Fee Ranges:$231 to $478/mo,$125 to $400,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,812 to 6,555Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Chestwood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chestwood are about $115,000 – $3,430,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.