- Current Prices:$599,900 to $1,059,000
- Closed Prices:$749,900 to $839,900
- Median Sale Price:$802,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$187.5/quarter,$650 to $950
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1974 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,098 to 6,614Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cheval are about $600,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.