- Current Prices:$340,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $327,000
- Median Sale Price:$298,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1958
- Sq. Ft.:923 to 1,429Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cheviot Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cheviot Hills are about $75,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.