- Current Prices:$144,900
- Closed Prices:$133,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$139,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$96
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,288 to 1,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Chicopee Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chicopee Crossing are $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.