- Current Prices:$100,000 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $167,000
- Median Sale Price:$146,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:599 to 2,495Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chicopee Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chicopee Village are about $80,000 – $130,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.