- Current Prices:$152,500 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$202,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$245 to $298/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,123 to 2,171Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Chimney Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chimney Hill are about $80,000 – $220,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.