- Current Prices:$475,000 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$220,500 to $555,000
- Median Sale Price:$460,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$181
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $590
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:2,162 to 3,992Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Chimney Springs represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Chimney Springs are $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.