- Current Prices:$475,000 to $486,000
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$432,179
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $60/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,249 to 5,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Churton Grove are about $340,000 – $550,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.