- Current Prices:$184,900 to $257,500
- Closed Prices:$162,500 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$209,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $150,$0,$145 to $325
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,082 to 2,926Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 13Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cibolo Valley Ranch are about $150,000 – $275,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.