- Current Prices:$184,900 to $290,000
- Closed Prices:$204,975 to $369,500
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$200,$75 to $80/quarter,$175 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,714 to 3,865Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cibolo Vista are about $190,000 – $355,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.