- Current Prices:$275,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$260,000 to $406,650
- Median Sale Price:$333,325
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$451/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 2,465Sq. Ft.
Residents of the building can reap the benefits of luxuries.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1982. In general, homes in Ciega Cove Condominiums are about $225,000 – $400,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.