- Current Prices:$599,000
- Closed Prices:$460,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$538,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$267
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $113/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:2,246 to 4,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2016. In general, homes in Cielo Noche are about $310,000 – $510,000 and sit on 8907.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.