- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$353,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$282/mo,$266.67 to $286
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,204 to 2,364Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
Cielo is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Cielo are $360,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.