- Current Prices:$355,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$150 to $160
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,488 to 2,063Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Cimarron Cove is a neighborhood in Cathedral City, California. Homes in Cimarron Cove are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 3417-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cimarron Cove typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.