- Current Prices:$179,000 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$111,010 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$178,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $42.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,024 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Cimarron is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cimarron are about $95,000 – $235,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.