- Current Prices:$400,000 to $1,225,000
- Closed Prices:$324,000 to $1,334,500
- Median Sale Price:$550,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$100/mo,$0,$850 to $1800
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:3,080 to 6,905Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cinco Ranch Northwest are about $365,000 – $1,285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.