- Current Prices:$239,000 to $1,190,000
- Closed Prices:$184,000 to $1,265,000
- Median Sale Price:$370,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/quarter,$0 to $1400,$0 to $1800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,436 to 6,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cinco Ranch Southwest are about $250,000 – $1,450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.