- Current Prices:$244,900 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$184,000 to $1,265,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $1100/mo,$300 to $340/quarter,$0 to $1400,$0 to $1800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,436 to 6,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
The community of Cinco Ranch Southwest features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,300, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,527 to as high as $39,799. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $2,300. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,984 to as high as $6,056.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.