- Current Prices:$199,500 to $875,000
- Closed Prices:$171,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$369,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$100 to $1400,$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,423 to 6,416Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:less than 1/8 - 1/2acres
If you're in the market for a new home, Cinco Ranch Southwest has a fantastic variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,527 to as high as $38,464. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,400, and taxes for the year can range from $4,984 to $6,155.
- below average 1-3
- average 4-7
- above average 8-10
- score not available
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.