- Current Prices:$359,900 to $435,000
- Closed Prices:$290,000 to $377,000
- Median Sale Price:$347,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$315 to $349/quarter,$110 to $121.33
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,615 to 3,454Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Cinnabar represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cinnabar are about $200,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.