- Current Prices:$125,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$345 to $432/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:728 to 2,670Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Looking to buy a new home? Cinnamon Cove is a community that features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees around $345, master fees ranging from $305 to $335, and taxes for the year range from as low as $956 to as high as $2,015. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees around $345, and taxes for the year can range from $1,858 to $3,408.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.