- Current Prices:$425,000 to $459,500
- Closed Prices:$389,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$466,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$263
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $210
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,485 to 2,523Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cinquez Park are about $140,000 – $465,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.