- Current Prices:$320,000
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $460,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$280
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,146 to 2,106Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cirby Oaks is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Cirby Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cirby Oaks are about $245,000 – $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.