- Current Prices:$379,900
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$346,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$272
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$0,$75/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,238 to 1,516Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Cirby Place is largely a attached home community. The homes in Cirby Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Cirby Place are about $140,000 – $380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.