- Closed Prices:$1,127,000 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,557,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$38.75 to $58.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:4,363 to 8,126Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Circle G At Ocotillo are about $580,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 35753.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.