- Current Prices:$199,000 to $199,900
- Closed Prices:$162,000 to $180,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$779 to $780/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:866 to 1,263Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Citadel represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Citadel are about $145,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.