- Current Prices:$121,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$95,000 to $215,000
- Median Sale Price:$163,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $178.8/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:817 to 2,335Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Citiside features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Citiside are about $75,000 – $160,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.