- Current Prices:$470,000 to $628,000
- Closed Prices:$479,900 to $629,999
- Median Sale Price:$557,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$90 to $93/mo,$90 to $104
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:2,337 to 4,003Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Citrus Heights are about $320,000 – $595,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.