- Current Prices:$298,000
- Closed Prices:$298,000 to $362,400
- Median Sale Price:$318,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,155 to 1,961Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Citrus Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Citrus Hills are about $130,000 – $220,000 and sit on 7039.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.