- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$159
- Association Fee Ranges:$282,$0,$70.56 to $270/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,070 to 2,092Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Citrus Oaks is a neighborhood in Gotha, Florida. Homes in Citrus Oaks are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Citrus Oaks typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.