- Current Prices:$350,000
- Closed Prices:$207,500 to $375,000
- Median Sale Price:$268,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$30 to $60/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:883 to 1,571Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Citrus Point are about $90,000 – $225,000 and sit on 4974.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.