- Current Prices:$76,900 to $147,990
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $84,500
- Median Sale Price:$67,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$146 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1976 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 2,263Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Citrus Ridge. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $150 to $260, and taxes for the year range from as low as $128 to as high as $745. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $150 to $260, and taxes for the year are around $216.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.