- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $1,299,890
- Median Sale Price:$810,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$697
- Association Fee Ranges:$402 to $450,$405 to $453/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:904 to 1,739Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. The luxurious amenities include pool, trash, common rv parking, water, spa, hot water, meeting room, recreational park, and gym/ex room.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, City Heights features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This building was constructed in 2006. In general, homes in City Heights are about $350,000 – $995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, other and underground parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.