- Closed Prices:$242,000 to $519,000
- Median Sale Price:$443,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$185/mo,$155 to $228
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:33 to 2,325Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Cityplace Residential is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Cityplace Residential are about $200,000 – $525,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.