- Current Prices:$195,000 to $249,000
- Closed Prices:$168,750 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$148
- Association Fee Ranges:$1500/quarter,$0 to $510/mo,$382 to $530
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,357 to 3,011Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Cityside Condominiums features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Cityside Condominiums are about $100,000 – $320,000 and sit on 21.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.