- Current Prices:$549,000
- Closed Prices:$356,000 to $795,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$417
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1918 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:801 to 2,387Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Civic Center represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Civic Center are about $120,000 – $690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, int access from garage and garage parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.