- Current Prices:$722,000 to $1,269,900
- Closed Prices:$645,000 to $1,179,000
- Median Sale Price:$765,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$538
- Association Fee Ranges:$85 to $485/mo,$419 to $485
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 2,342Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Civita is largely a attached home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Civita are about $640,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.