- Current Prices:$189,500 to $212,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $224,900
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,400 to 1,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Claiborne are $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, assigned, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.