- Current Prices:$1,295,000 to $1,425,000
- Closed Prices:$950,000 to $1,335,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,098,890
- Average $ per sq ft:$422
- Association Fee Ranges:$9/mo,$103 to $105,$0 to $150
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:2,206 to 3,735Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Claraboya are about $810,000 – $1,795,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.